- Dive Liveaboards-Snorkeling, Scuba Diving and Free Diving; What’s the Difference?
- Liveaboard Dive-Planning Your Next Diving Holiday
- Liveaboard Scuba Diving-Headaches Getting You Down When Scuba Diving?
- Diving Liveaboards-Scuba Diving – A Beginner’s Guide to Basic Open Water Training
- Scuba Liveaboard-Belize’s Great Blue Hole is it Really Worth Scuba Diving
Category Archives: Belize Reef
Belize Scuba-Scuba Diving Belize – Ambergris Cayes Top 5 Dive Sites
Ambergris Caye located in Belize offers some amazing diving and has more than 40 dive sites for you to dive when you visit Belize. I recently held a poll for divers to vote which of the dive sites off Ambergris …
Belize Islands-Belize Islands – Ambergris Caye, Also Called La Isla Bonita
Belize Islands Ambergris Caye, also called La Isla Bonita, is by far the most important of the Belize Islands. This Central American country has many isles and little keys, there are about 200 of them, but none compare to this …
Belize, which is situated along the eastern coast of Central America, boasts a rich cultural history and varied natural beauty including spectacular diving sites. For a scuba holiday with a difference you could do worse than Dive in Belize. Holiday … Continue reading
The word “Belize” brings to mind the images of unbelievably clear turquoise waters with fabulous beaches, lush green jungles, along with the breathtaking Mayan ruins. But this small nation is also proud of its diverse culture. Here one can find … Continue reading