- Dive Liveaboards-Snorkeling, Scuba Diving and Free Diving; What’s the Difference?
- Liveaboard Dive-Planning Your Next Diving Holiday
- Liveaboard Scuba Diving-Headaches Getting You Down When Scuba Diving?
- Diving Liveaboards-Scuba Diving – A Beginner’s Guide to Basic Open Water Training
- Scuba Liveaboard-Belize’s Great Blue Hole is it Really Worth Scuba Diving
Category Archives: Liveaboard Diving
Snorkeling would be using a mask and snorkel; you may or may not have fins on. Normally snorklers stay on the surface and cruise around looking at the fish and corals underneath them. A lot of them will then want … Continue reading
Dive travel should be exciting and sometimes, planning it – whittling down the shortlist, choosing places to stay – can also be a bit of fun. However, the “wrong” holiday or a bad choice can be an expensive and regrettable … Continue reading
Having the occasional headache when diving in is not really much of a deal, so it is really only those who regularly experience such discomfort that need to address the possible causes. The reasons why you might have a headache … Continue reading
Getting started with scuba diving means that you have to learn extensive scuba diving and go through rigorous training from the best and most qualified diving instructors. The instructors to look for can be found in a PADI or NAUI … Continue reading
This is a question that is repeatedly asked on the many dive message boards across the internet and the answers it receives is sometimes misleading depending on the experience of the diver whom answers. This article is written to provide … Continue reading